Nitto Denko Technical
Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nitto is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by local laws or regulations.
- Company matched 401(K) Plan and Roth 401(K) Plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Paid short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care needs
- A wellness room on site
- Tuition reimbursement
Current open positions:
We are open for internship applicants yearlong, please inquire
- Preferred qualifications: PhD candidates in the fields of organic, polymer, or inorganic chemistry
- Option to sponsor H1B Visa
We are open for collaboration and/or consultation agreements with top academic institutions, other R&D institutes and centers, and with subject-matter experts
Voice of NDT Employees